[M3commit] CVS Update: cm3

Jay Krell jkrell at elego.de
Fri Jul 24 13:56:43 CEST 2009

	cm3/m3-db/odbc/src/: m3makefile

Log message:
	Rename the library of odbc (libodbc.a, libodbc.so, etc.) to m3odbc (libm3odbc.a,
	libm3odbc.so, etc.) to avoid a slash with other libodbc.*;
	To my pleasant surprise, this doesn't break clients, because the *package*
	name is the directory name. The library name is abstracted out by the
	build system. (Not clear this ideal -- what if I want to rename a package,
	in the same source directory?) Note that we don't delete any old shipped
	libodbc.*, though perhaps we should.