[M3commit] CVS Update: cm3

Jay Krell jkrell at elego.de
Wed Feb 10 17:09:23 CET 2010

	cm3/m3-sys/m3front/src/misc/: CG.m3

Log message:
	granted I'm guessing a bit, but this seems to allow for longint initialization, and doesn't break initialization of everything else; the rationale, other than a load of guessing and taking hints from Tony's change, is to flush the initialization at integer boundaries, whether we hit them or go past them, though I'm not really all that familiar with this code..the change is pretty darn small and safe seeming..