[M3commit] CVS Update: cm3

Jay Krell jkrell at elego.de
Wed Aug 28 09:09:09 CEST 2013

	cm3/m3-sys/m3back/src/: M3C.m3

Log message:
	win64: go back to "m" for "minus" or "negative" instead of "-" in typeids.
	I'm not sure why but it doesn't likely matter. These are just opaque strings
	formed from 32bit integers.

	win64: replace \ with / in source files in set_source_file
	Otherwise we get errors about unknown escape sequences

	win64: handle immediately recursive pointer types like:
	TYPE PFOO = UNTRACED REF PFOO.

	These are typos actually in m3core\src\win32.
	They are supposed to be
	TYPE Foo = RECORD ... END;
	TYPE PFOO = UNTRACED REF PFOO.

	I special case pointer types that point to self and just make them void*.
	Actually should make them ADDRESS (i.e. char*, valid K&R).

	With this we make very significant progress compiling m3core for AMD64_NT.
	There are just a few problems because INTEGER/CARDINAL is used
	incorrectly in the code, and the suffixes aren't being computed correctly either,
	so nothing is up to date and we link the wrong .obj files.