[M3devel] A strange link time warning using cm3]

Randy Coleburn rcoleburn at scires.com
Fri Aug 17 23:26:31 CEST 2007

>>> "Rodney M. Bates" rodney.bates at wichita.edu> 8/17/2007 4:26 PM >> (
mailto:rodney.bates at wichita.edu> )
.... But at least, I thought, the option to do
full static linking was still there, for those who chose it.  So it is
bit of a shock to learn that that option is now gone.

I thought that the buildstandalone() directive in the m3makefile is
supposed to cause linking with static libraries.  At least that is what
happens in cm3 v4.1.

Regards,
Randy

Randy C. Coleburn, CISSP
Senior Systems Engineer, Communications, Networks, & Electronics
Division (CNE)
Corporate & Atlanta Information Systems Security Manager (ISSM)
Scientific Research Corporation
2300 Windy Ridge Parkway, Suite 400 South, Atlanta, Georgia 30339
voice: (770) 989-9464, email: RColeburn at SciRes.com, fax: (770)
989-9497

Quality Policy:  "SRC CNE Division is committed to delivering
continually improving research & engineering excellence that meets or
exceeds customer requirements."