[M3devel] "target specific pragmas"?

hendrik at topoi.pooq.com hendrik at topoi.pooq.com
Sat Feb 16 00:17:41 CET 2008

On Fri, Feb 15, 2008 at 02:58:55PM -0800, Mika Nystrom wrote:

> What your video game developer friend needs is to do exercise #12
> in section 2.3.5 in Knuth.  (There are references to three existing
> solutions in the answer key.)

Is that the one one completely concurrent garbage collection?

Unfortunately, he wants to write video games, not implement programming
languages.  But ... I think he's tempted.

I still feel I have to warn him of the time I wanted to write an
applocation and got side-tracked into writing the language in which the
application would be easy to write.  I never got back to the
application.  I don't even remember what it was.  That was in the
1960's.  I'm still stuck on languages.

-- hendrik