[M3devel] SVN migration

Dragiša Durić dragisha at m3w.org
Sun Mar 16 00:29:50 CET 2008

Saw. Read.

SVN is sort of mature, finished CVS. I am 100% sure I don't have your
SCM experience, but if SVN's only advantage was trac integration I think
it would be more than enough reason to move to it.

Trac's got wiki for documentation, very granular access control, nice
hyperlinking mechanism for changesets-wiki-tickets-... Whoever gets a
bit of free time and inspiration, with trac he can contribute to cm3 in
some way. We definitely can have better flow of information with it.

I don't know much what you mean under "existing infrastructure".
Building/testing insfrastructure? Access to CVS repo?

dd

--
Dragiša Durić <dragisha at m3w.org>