[M3devel] m3tests reporting broken? was: Re: more m3tests changes

Olaf Wagner wagner at elegosoft.com
Sat May 3 16:55:51 CEST 2008

Quoting Jay <jayk123 at hotmail.com>:

> Which is all green? Tinderbox and test status are both mixed.
> I have to go for a bit. Maybe more later, but currently I don't know
>  what's recently broken, only longer term problems with a small
> number of tests.

All the release builds should be orange (and were until yesterday)
as some of the tests fail. See one of

http://tinderbox.elegosoft.com/tinderbox/cm3/status.html
http://tinderbox.elegosoft.com/tinderbox/all_trees.panel.html
http://tinderbox.elegosoft.com/tinderbox/all_trees.express.html
http://tinderbox.elegosoft.com/tinderbox/all_trees.quickparse.html

The lastok columns are more or less standalone, they are usually green
and turn to red in case of an incompatible runtime change (which is
intended and OK).

The release-build columns combine bulding of cm3 from the last release
and running all available tests; as some of those usually fail, they
are really not expected to be green, but orange, which means: build
OK, tests failed.

Olaf