[M3devel] [M3commit] CVS Update: cm3

Jay K jay.krell at cornell.edu
Tue Aug 4 00:23:56 CEST 2009

I failed to figure how to move anything at all to RC2 (perhaps that is by-design, Olaf escalating and using more and more arcane features of cvs to stay ahead of me), but I moved it to the release branch, which should get it at least into whatever if anything follows RC2.

The fix seems fragile though. Converting to a full path would probably be better.
(Full paths are still contextual, but most people/code seem ok ignoring that. Could be net used or chroot..)

 - Jay