[M3devel] This is a pixmap?

Michael Anderson michael.anderson at elego.de
Wed Dec 2 15:51:08 CET 2009

Hi All,

The problem is on our end, not Jay's. I've identified the cause and am
cleaning up now.

Sorry for the spam.

-Mike

--
Michael Anderson
IT Services & Support

elego Software Solutions GmbH
Gustav-Meyer-Allee 25
Building 12.3 (BIG) room 227
13355 Berlin, Germany

phone +49 30 23 45 86 96      michael.anderson at elegosoft.com
fax   +49 30 23 45 86 95      http://www.elegosoft.com

Geschaeftsfuehrer: Olaf Wagner, Sitz Berlin
Amtsgericht Berlin-Charlottenburg, HRB 77719, USt-IdNr: DE163214194