[M3devel] odbc errors

Jay K jay.krell at cornell.edu
Tue Jul 28 15:51:42 CEST 2009

Whereever you have it installed.

The Modula-3 libodbc* was perhaps in conflict with other libodbc*.
  There were at least warnings to this affect in some builds.
So it was renamed libm3odbc. However the old one isn't automatically deleted.
I think we can always delete it -- assuming that cm3 libraries aren't in the same directory as non-cm3 libraries but Olaf said not to.

If you look at your Solaris Tinderbox test results you will see some red I believe caused by this -- not deleting the old cm3 libodbc, whereever it is.

I /think/ this failure to /build/ the tests is why the red or orange status on Tinderbox instead of green.
But I'm not sure yet since I haven't gotten things to turn green yet.
Maybe we can only get green on the builds that don't run the tests?...er..yeah that would explain why only lastok builds are green and lastrelease builds are not..so I guess I can declare success on Linux x86/ppc/sparc..

 - Jay