[M3devel] M3Config contains paths to installation directory.

Dragiša Durić dragisha at m3w.org
Fri Jul 31 00:17:47 CEST 2009

cm3 -?
> CM3_INSTALL_PREFIX path prefix to prepend to filenames being installed,
>                  "make DESTDIR=" behaviour for cm3

This is one patch I've introduced earlier and it's excellent conduit for
RPM packaging scripts I develop. I am using it like this:

> export CM3_INSTALL_PREFIX=$RPM_BUILD_ROOT
>
>  ./scripts/do-pkg.sh realclean m3core libm3
>
>  ./scripts/do-pkg.sh buildship m3core libm3

Please let me know if your script fails on you mentioning mkdir failure.
I have workaround for it (as Jay did not accept my report as a bug).

I'll put my RPM script in repository RSN.

dd

--
Dragiša Durić <dragisha at m3w.org>