[M3devel] First_readable_addr?

Jay K jay.krell at cornell.edu
Thu Aug 20 11:38:37 CEST 2015

First_readable_addr looks off by a factor of 8.But I haven't gotten it to trigger at all yet. I'll debug further.
Proposals: - remove First_readable_addr as wrong or non functional? - fix First_readable_addr - Most importantly, First_readable_addr is I believe usually 4k, sometimes 8k.It is 8k for sparc. It "should" also be 8k for ia64 and alpha.
However, the proposal is to make it always 4k, for more commonality among targets.Lower is safe, but a possible very slight loss in efficiency when it is too low. - Jay