[M3devel] looking if is there any interest

Daniel Alejandro Benavides D. dabenavidesd at yahoo.es
Tue May 10 20:02:33 CEST 2016

Hello Rodney:
more or less yes; it's just taking advantage of the CM3/SRC-M3 compiler infrastructure, as ( and please correct me if wrong):
 (1) Use a Java enabled device (like a tablet running Android, etc via M3clipse) to type check  and AST ("new "m3front)
(2) Receive AST via network service CM3-IDE server and do IR ("m3middle")
(3). In a gcc enabled platform code generate m3cg ("m3back")

The good part of making this adaptation is that most of machines today are either (1) or (3) type (or both just as you say), so we can make the compiler more readily available  (if 1 and 3 are too ).
Also, it would nice to have separate machines for easier working so people can contribute where they want and upgrade programs automatically (every distributed computing advantage). So we just concentrate in (2) to be highly available. Besides there are a lot of (3) type machines.

Now I have one question, can we made (2) enough platform independent so just have one machine for all platforms, Jay?
Thanks in advance