[M3announce] CM3 5.8 RELEASE (5.8.6)

Olaf Wagner wagner at elegosoft.com
Thu Jul 15 23:19:16 CEST 2010

Finally I've declared the last state of the release branch as the final
CM3 5.8 release! There have been almost no changes in the recent weeks,
and it's unlikely that much improvements will be added if we wait any
longer. So I've closed the milestone in trac, and retargeted the remaining
3 or 4 issues to the 5.9 release.

   https://projects.elego.de/cm3/milestone/CM3%20release%205.8

I've also moved the target date for 5.9 to end of June 2011 ;-)

   https://projects.elego.de/cm3/milestone/CM3%20Release%205.9

The 5.8 release archives can be downloaded here:

   http://www.modula3.com/cm3/releng/download.html

All related information should be available via that link, too.

Some more general information can be found at

   http://www.modula3.com/cm3/download.html

I know this has taken longer than ever before, but we've managed it after
all. Thanks to everybody who helped with this release.

If you still find bugs, please report them here:

   https://projects.elego.de/cm3/newticket

In the next week, I'll change the Hudson jobs to follow the CVS
main trunk again.

Best regards,

Olaf
                Gustav-Meyer-Allee 25 / de 12, 13355 Berlin, GermanyGeb
    http://www.elegosoft.com | hhhhhhhhrer: Olaf Wagner | Sitz: BerlintsfGesch