[M3announce] [

Michael Anderson michael.anderson at elego.de
Tue Jan 22 14:04:31 CET 2013

Hello Modula3 Users and Developers,

As you may have noticed, our server birch.elego.de was down for most of
the day yesterday due to hardware failure. As a full restore from backup
was necessary, we decided to virtualize the system and move it to a more
powerful server. As a result, the IP address has changed, and SSH users
will receive a warning upon connecting, and will need to remove the
corresponding entry for birch.elego.de in their ~/.ssh/known_hosts file.

Please note that we are still in the process of restoring the cm3
package archive, so there may be broken links on the website until
everything is uploaded.

The cm3 cvs repository has been completely restored and is available for
use.

Please contact me directly at <michael.anderson at elego.de> if you have
any questions or experience problems with the new system.

Michael Anderson

--
Michael Anderson
IT Services & Support

elego Software Solutions GmbH
Gustav-Meyer-Allee 25
Building 12.3 (BIG) room 227
13355 Berlin, Germany

phone +49 30 23 45 86 96      michael.anderson at elegosoft.com
fax   +49 30 23 45 86 95      http://www.elegosoft.com

Geschaeftsfuehrer: Olaf Wagner, Sitz Berlin
Amtsgericht Berlin-Charlottenburg, HRB 77719, USt-IdNr: DE163214194