[M3commit] CVS Update: cm3

Anthony Hosking hosking at birch.elego.de
Tue Jan 9 19:01:31 CET 2007

CVSROOT:	/usr/cvs
Changes by:	hosking at birch.	07/01/09 19:01:31

Modified files:
	cm3/m3-libs/m3core/src/runtime/common/: RTCollector.m3
	                                        RTHooks.i3 RTTypeMap.m3

Log message:
	When accessing objects using type maps (as in pickling), assume that accesses
	to traced references may store a new reference in the object, so we must
	let the garbage collector know that the object is dirty.  The fix is to call
	RTHooks.CheckStoreTraced on the object.  It might be better to change the
	interface to type maps so that we distinguish read-only visitors from visitors
	that write, but there is no way to statically check this.