[M3commit] CVS Update: cm3

Jay Krell jkrell at birch.elego.de
Mon Jan 15 05:08:29 CET 2007

	cm3/m3-libs/m3core/src/thread/WIN32/: ThreadF.i3 ThreadWin32.m3
	                                      m3makefile
Added files:
	cm3/m3-libs/m3core/src/thread/WIN32/: ThreadEvent.i3

Log message:
	pattern match showthreads support from pthreads to Win32
	it at least builds and shows pretty pictures, not sure it is right..

	as part of unifying ThreadWin32.m3 with ThreadPThread.m3, add the
	line number to call the Die calls

	ThreadEvent.i3 is an exact copy of the other two
	ideally it is moved up or over to "Common" but
	that would lose cvs history, please advise..

	There must be a better way than all this duplication?
	Do we need so much custom threading/scheduling code or
	can we just much more thinly layer over the next layer?