[M3commit] CVS Update: cm3

Olaf Wagner wagner at elego.de
Sun Aug 3 11:44:54 CEST 2008

CVSROOT:	/usr/cvs
Changes by:	wagner at birch.	08/08/03 11:44:54

Modified files:
	cm3/m3-ui/vbtkit/src/: m3overrides
	cm3/m3-ui/vbtkit/src/etext/: MacModel.m3 TextPort.m3

Log message:
	tentative fix for text selection and insertion in the Mac TextPortModel:

	The strange behaviour reported by Randy Coleburn (mouse click, left, left,
	insert --> first character inserted at mouse click point) should now be gone;
	cursor up and down at the right end of ragged paragraphs still looks
	a bit strange, but that seems to be not worse than before. It still
	should be fixed though.

	These changes should be reviewed and tested by others; they seem to do
	the right thing for me, but I haven't done extensive testing, especially
	in other modes.