[M3commit] CVS Update: cm3

Olaf Wagner wagner at elego.de
Sun Feb 3 17:42:06 CET 2008

CVSROOT:	/usr/cvs
Changes by:	wagner at birch.	08/02/03 17:42:06

Modified files:
	cm3/scripts/regression/: cm3.build tinderbox-build.sh

Log message:
	fix several problems in the regression test scripts:

	o results codes were lost because of {} scopes
	o 2>&1 redirection was applied at the wrong place
	o /bin/sh should be sufficient

	Obviously the recent version hasn't been tested very much at Elego;
	our own nightly test runs do not show these problems.

	I'm not sure if I have found all bugs; anyway: if anybody is already
	using the previous version of this script, please update.
	Sorry for any inconviniences caused.