[M3commit] CVS Update: cm3

Jay Krell jkrell at elego.de
Mon Feb 11 01:46:25 CET 2008

	cm3/m3-libs/m3core/src/unix/cygwin/: 1.cmd Utypes.i3
	                                     Utypes.i3.cpp

Log message:
	fix some types:
	dev_t : 64 -> 32
	off_t : 32 -> 64
	n_link_t : 32 -> 16
	key_t : 32 -> 64
	ino_t : 32 -> 64

	remove some nonexistant types:
	gno_t
	swblk_t
	cnt_t

	some incidental changes because I didn't bother to make the
	automation capable of preserving things like
	u_int vs. uint
	int vs. long (not entirely incidental, they are different types, even if same size)
	columnization (doable with code)

	NOTE that long long and unsigned long long are not distinguished here
	signed numbers are generally wrong anyway in systems programming
	(how do you index your arrays and size your files and buffers? NOT signed numbers!)

	In particular, Quake things the cm3.cfg file is zero size and that is
	probably because Ustat.i3 is wrong, at least partly probably due to
	Utypes.i3 being wrong, though automating Ustat.i3 production and verification
	is certainly not a bad idea. All this header duplication bothers me...