[M3commit] CVS Update: cm3

Antony Hosking hosking at elego.de
Tue Feb 12 05:32:41 CET 2008

CVSROOT:	/usr/cvs
Changes by:	hosking at birch.	08/02/12 05:32:41

Modified files:
	cm3/m3-libs/libm3/src/os/POSIX/: FilePosix.m3

Log message:
	This checkin fixes something Jay left behind.

	Please check things build on platforms other than yours before making
	changes.  The VAL is necessary on some targets because 0 is INTEGER whereas
	result is Utypes.off_t (LONGINT on I386_DARWIN) and cannot be directly
	compared with an INTEGER (result).  The VAL is how we do the conversion to
	LONGINT.

	On platforms where Utypes.off_t is INTEGER this code will work the same as it
	is.