[M3commit] val?

Jay jayk123 at hotmail.com
Tue Feb 12 18:33:01 CET 2008

This was to "fix" building NT386GNU because lseek was returning int or long instead of off_t.
My mistake by changing the wrong side of things. The return type is fixed and NT386GNU is ok with the "VAL".

 - Jay

From: jayk123 at hotmail.comTo: hosking at elego.de; m3commit at elegosoft.com; m3devel at elegosoft.comSubject: val?Date: Tue, 12 Feb 2008 06:22:28 +0000

Sorry, I hadn't gotten around to testing this on other platforms. I do have PPC_DARWIN and PPC_LINUX available.There is/was a compilation problem with what I was doing.I"ll look into it more later.  - Jay