[M3commit] CVS Update: cm3

Tony Hosking hosking at cs.purdue.edu
Tue Feb 12 18:54:15 CET 2008

Jay, I *really* dislike the idea that you are putting target-specific
code in a subdirectory labeled Common!

If I want to search for target-specific stuff I grep for directories
labeled by that target.

Please, please, please think about the global picture before making
these sorts of local changes!

Please back this change out and put this where it belongs in cm3/m3-
libs/m3core/src/C/NT386.  I am happy to do it for you but I have
other things to do with my time!