[M3commit] CVS Update: cm3

Olaf Wagner wagner at elego.de
Sun Feb 17 18:07:07 CET 2008

CVSROOT:	/usr/cvs
Changes by:	wagner at birch.	08/02/17 18:07:07

Modified files:
	cm3/m3-libs/patternmatching/tests/src/: m3makefile regex.c
	                                        regex.i3
Added files:
	cm3/m3-libs/patternmatching/tests/src/: regex.m3

Log message:
	Add a working M3 implementation instead of the C workaround.
	This works at least on FreeBSD now, but I'm not sure if the
	constant values are the same on all platforms. We'll see.

	Note: it is important *not to link in the compatibility library
	libcompat* on FreeBSD, since this seems to be not thread-aware
	and will cause the newer regex interfaces to fail in mysterious ways.
	I should have noticed that earlier.