[M3commit] CVS Update: cm3

Antony Hosking hosking at elego.de
Wed Feb 27 18:21:57 CET 2008

CVSROOT:	/usr/cvs
Changes by:	hosking at birch.	08/02/27 18:21:57

Modified files:
	cm3/m3-libs/m3core/src/runtime/common/: RTHeapMap.m3

Log message:
	I am nervous about assuming that there is a persistent mapping from a
	particular cardinal to the same module for RTModule.Get (suppose that the
	RTModule mapping changes at some point).  Let's be a little more conservative
	about rebuilding the global map, by doing it whenever the module count is
	different from what we expect.  I doubt this matters performance-wise in the
	global scheme of things.

	Also, this will simplify some changes we are planning with respect to
	processing of globals by a new non-stop-the-world GC.