[M3commit] CVS Update: cm3

Jay Krell jkrell at elego.de
Tue Jan 15 13:41:28 CET 2008

	cm3/scripts/python/: bootntgnu.py do-cm3-base.py
	                     do-cm3-caltech-parser.py do-cm3-comm.py
	                     do-cm3-core.py do-cm3-front.py
	                     do-cm3-gui.py do-cm3-min.py do-cm3-std.py
	                     do-pkg.py pylib.py upgrade.py

Log message:
	prototype computing paths from the environment variabls that I believe
	the various setups always set; they don't always set PATH, LIB, INCLUDE,
	but they do set roots like MSVCDir, MSDevDir, VSInstalDir, VCInstallDir,
	and PATH, LIB, INCLUDE can be easily computed from those;
	this is not actually active because I go ahead and clear those variables,
	or never run the intaller in the first place

	also remove filtering on backends, should enable maybe some more
	cross scenarios