[M3commit] CVS Update: cm3

Jay jayk123 at hotmail.com
Thu Jan 3 12:01:12 CET 2008

It means I ran dos2unix over the files, to convert any dos style newlines to Unix style newlines.
The Cygwin version which seems good.

The editor I use the most (Visual C++ 5.0) unfortunately always adds Windows newlines, while preserving
whatever is where I don't edit.
I tried briefly switching to another editor (CodeWarrior) but couldn't adapt.
I should run this frequently as a matter of course, or find an acceptable editor that
will create consistent newlines.. so far nothing compares to Visual C++ 5/6 for
productivity for me.

 - Jay