[M3commit] CVS Update: cm3

Jay Krell jkrell at elego.de
Thu May 1 13:21:19 CEST 2008

	cm3/m3-sys/m3cc/gcc/gcc/m3cg/: parse.c

Log message:
	compromise: for now export all toplevel functions and no nested functions
	nested functions include the bodies of finally blocks, as well as
	presumably except blocks
	This is sufficient to fix the known problem on AMD64_LINUX and
	should leave things less changed.
	What we really want though is to mark far fewer functions as
	"public" (ie: not called through PLT), while preserving the
	names of all functions that are preserved. PPC_DARWIN
	appears to be generating names otherwise, which might
	inhibit debugging.
	Even what we had here was inefficient in that local calls to
	exported functions went through PLT.