[M3commit] CVS Update: cm3

Jay Krell jkrell at elego.de
Sat May 3 13:17:42 CEST 2008

	cm3/m3-sys/m3middle/src/: Target.m3

Log message:
	fix and unify NT386 jmpbuf/setjmp

	it APPEARS jmpbuf was understated for Visual C++
	though it was probably ok
	it appears if you compile C/C++, the compiler generates a call
	to _setjmp3, which indeed uses more of the declared-16 jmpbuf
	but that if we call _setjmp directly, it only uses 8

	Cygwin was overstated because their setjmp.h
	appears to confuse bytes and ints, it only uses 13.

	So unify the former 8 and 13 to 16.

	As well, Cygwin provides aliased setjmp and _setjmp, so
	unify on _setjmp

	NOTE that using _setjmp3 for Visual C++ is probably desirable
	but cross that bridge another time, perhaps we'll just stop
	using setjmp entirely

	therefore making the three NT386 flavors much more similar