[M3commit] CVS Update: cm3

Jay Krell jkrell at elego.de
Sun May 4 15:47:34 CEST 2008

	cm3/m3-sys/m3tests/src/: m3makefile
Added files:
	cm3/m3-sys/m3tests/src/p2/p209/: Main.m3 m3makefile stderr.build
	                                 stderr.pgm stdout.build
	                                 stdout.pgm

Log message:
	upon further investigation variables with no type
	but an open array initializer seem rightfully invalid

	a key point is that constants set to open arrays really
	do have a type that is open array, not fixed size
	based on the number of elements in the initializer

	Therefore break out from p206 what was discovered to
	hit an assertion failure in the compiler, as well as
	a similar variant that compiles but hits an assertion
	failure at startup.

	ie: revert p206 to its old self that fails to
	compile and is I think correct -- should be an "e" test not a "p"
	test, and add two new "p" tests p209 and p210
	that both presently fail but I believe should succeed,
	pending compiler and possibly runtime fixes
	(perhaps the runtime problem in the case that successfully
	compiles is due to a mis-compile, perhaps the same problem
	that causes the other case to fail to compile)