[M3commit] CVS Update: cm3

Jay Krell jkrell at elego.de
Tue May 13 07:44:45 CEST 2008

	cm3/m3-libs/m3core/src/C/: m3makefile
Removed files:
	cm3/m3-libs/m3core/src/C/NT386GNU/: COPYRIGHT Csetjmp.i3
	                                    Cstdio.i3 CstdioC.c
	                                    Cstring.i3 m3makefile

Log message:
	remove platform switch, at least for now
	these files are currently identical (except for whitespace)
	I can see there being setjmp/longjmp changes though, as NT386GNU
	as a "signal state" and NT386 does not, so NT386GNU has two
	varieties of setjmp/longjmp, like other Posix platforms, I think, probably..