[M3commit] CVS Update: cm3

Tony Hosking hosking at cs.purdue.edu
Thu Aug 20 16:14:05 CEST 2009

The original intent was to have the heap all ready *before* threads
were initialized so that there is no need for guards.  I haven't
looked at your changes that split up the heap initialization.
Installing the sanity check probably does need to be guarded in a
multi-threaded world.  Fix is to invoke RTOS.LockHeap()/UnlockHeap()
at begin/end of InstallSanityCheck.