[M3commit] CVS Update: cm3

Jay Krell jkrell at elego.de
Fri Dec 11 12:42:57 CET 2009

	cm3/m3-libs/m3core/src/runtime/WIN32/: Tag:
	                                       release_branch_cm3_5_8
	                                       RTOS.m3

Log message:
	port from head: very small change that makes debugging sometimes much better
	(break right into debugger, don't waste time trying to suspend threads
	and dump stacks, the debugger does a much better job of suspending
	threads and usually (if you have symbols) of dumping stacks)
	If you aren't using a debugger, then no change.

	The thing about RestoreHandlers can probably just be removed since
	in my brief experience the DebugBreak works fine before it.

	Really it can probably just go like this:
	If debugger
	debugbreak
	ELSE
	suspend others, maybe
	dumpstack one of the important parts
	restore handlers probably can be removed
	Exit(-1) also important though maybe should be TerminateProcess which is much quicker/cleaner
	doesn't run all the dllmains

	though currently I just made the small change of moving the debugbreak much earlier