[M3commit] CVS Update: cm3

Jay Krell jkrell at elego.de
Sun Dec 13 16:54:35 CET 2009

	cm3/m3-libs/m3core/src/unix/Common/: Uconstants.c

Log message:
	OpenBSD only: just include context.h, not context/setjmp/context.h -- that will hopefully fix bootstrap archives, with their flattened structure, assuming we have h_source(context) (this seems to constantly bite me, maybe a different approach needed..well, one thing would be to move the code to m3core/src/thread/POSIX and not go out of out of our way to emulate get/set/swap/makecontext, but instead just fit into the similar abstractions Tony made ? not a big deal, it's only user threads (and OpenBSD)