[M3commit] CVS Update: cm3

Jay Krell jkrell at elego.de
Sat Jan 3 06:36:43 CET 2009

	cm3/m3-ui/juno-2/juno-app/src/: m3makefile

Log message:
	Fix more substantial cross build scenarios.
	Previously fixed cross scenarios where host and target could run
	on the same machine (NT386/NT386GNU, LINUXLIBC6/AMD64_LINUX).
	This fixes 'normal' cross scenarios, where they can't.

	Why are we even using unshipped binaries here? How about
	just trust $PATH, knowing that binaries ship next to cm3, and
	that cm3 is probably in $PATH? (Granted, it need not be, and
	perhaps PklFonts doesn't ship?)

	Also, why are we cd'ing around? Why doesn't the the package
	whose output directory we are stomping in do this, or why
	don't we just stay in our own output directory? It seems like
	a generally bad idea what is going on here -- you know, imagine
	a multithreaded build..packages should keep to themselves.

	This does impact all builds but should be simply correct.