[M3commit] CVS Update: cm3

Jay Krell jkrell at elego.de
Mon Jan 5 05:19:08 CET 2009

	cm3/m3-libs/m3core/src/unix/Common/: Udir.i3 Uexec.i3 Unetdb.i3
	                                     Unix.i3 Uprocess.i3
	                                     Upthread.i3 Upwd.i3
	                                     Uresource.i3 Usched.i3
	                                     Usem.i3 Usignal.i3
	                                     Usocket.i3 Ustat.i3
	                                     Utime.i3 Uugid.i3 Uuio.i3

Log message:
	Well, what do you know..I go looking into the compiler for
	a purpose too much to describe here, and I find that entire
	interfaces can be marked external, cool.