[M3commit] CVS Update: cm3

Jay Krell jkrell at elego.de
Sun Jan 25 17:36:15 CET 2009

	cm3/m3-sys/windowsResources/src/: winRes.tmpl

Log message:
	Surely there is no need to run cvtres manually.
	Not doing so works with a few toolsets I have tried.
	The linker accepts .res files and it is normal to give them to it.
	The invocation here is incompatible with very old toolsets (Visual C++ 2.0)
	and a minor porting nuisance due to the use of /machine:x86.
	The only savings I can imagine is if some resources are used "like a library"
	and linked into multiple binaries, that invocations of cvtres can be reduced,
	from once per link to just once.