[M3commit] CVS Update: cm3

Antony Hosking hosking at elego.de
Thu Jul 2 18:45:37 CEST 2009

CVSROOT:	/usr/cvs
Changes by:	hosking at birch.	09/07/02 18:45:37

Modified files:
	cm3/m3-sys/cm3/src/: Builder.m3 M3Build.m3 Utils.i3 Utils.m3
	                     UtilsPosix.m3 UtilsWin32.m3 m3makefile
	                     version.quake

Log message:
	Revert the ROOT and hard/symbolic link hackage introduced recently so that
	I can at least bootstrap in the normal way.  Jay, you are going to need to
	convince me that these hacks are worth it.  For now they just seem to have
	complicated things unnecessarily (and made things much messier too).