[M3commit] CVS Update: cm3

Jay Krell jkrell at elego.de
Sat Jul 18 11:03:01 CEST 2009

Added files:
	cm3/: m3overrides

Log message:
	add one master m3overrides file that the 270 or so m3overrides
	files can mostly just include and be done, or maybe cm3
	can even look for ROOT & "/m3overrides" and include it and then
	the bulk of the m3overrides files can be deleted and nobody need
	remember to add one again, just add the occasional new package to
	the master file
	at least until such time as we replace this mechanism anyway,
	with one depending on an alternate overall output root instead
	of the outputs all sprinkled around the source tree (and then
	we can dispense with all the .cvsignore droppings too)