[M3commit] CVS Update: cm3

Jay Krell jkrell at elego.de
Tue Jul 21 09:41:48 CEST 2009

	cm3/m3-sys/cminstall/src/config-no-install/: AMD64_DARWIN
	                                             AMD64_FREEBSD
	                                             AMD64_LINUX
	                                             AMD64_NETBSD
	                                             AMD64_OPENBSD
	                                             ARM_DARWIN
	                                             Darwin.common
	                                             FreeBSD4
	                                             I386_DARWIN
	                                             I386_INTERIX
	                                             I386_OPENBSD
	                                             LINUXLIBC6
	                                             MIPS64_OPENBSD
	                                             NT386.common
	                                             NetBSD2_i386
	                                             PA32_HPUX PA64_HPUX
	                                             PPC32_OPENBSD
	                                             PPC_LINUX
	                                             SPARC32_LINUX
	                                             SPARC64_LINUX
	                                             SPARC64_OPENBSD
	                                             SPARC64_SOLARIS
	                                             Solaris.common
	                                             Unix.common

Log message:
	remove workarounds for older releases"
	remove GetGcWrapFlags
	remove FixM3GcDefs
	remove GetM3BackFlag, just use m3back_flags
	This could be abstracted better, since there is still much commonality.
	Most platforms use exactly
	-gstabs+ -fPIC -funwind-tables -m32
	or -gstabs+ -fPIC -funwind-tables -m64
	excpet some don't use -m32 or -m64
	some don't use -fPIC
	some don't use -gstabs+
	and, you guessed it, some don't use -funwind-tables
	-fPIC doesn't work on Interix and some Sparc platforms, and
	doesn't seem to be needed; -m32 and -m64 are often not supported
	-funwind-tables crashes the MIPS64_OPENBSD compiler
	-gstabs+ is not supported on PA64_HPUX
	etc.
	remove GetM3CoreStaticObjs, never yet came to fruition
	remove ShipM3CoreStaticObjs, never yet came to fruition