[M3commit] CVS Update: cm3

Olaf Wagner wagner at elego.de
Fri Jul 24 14:19:49 CEST 2009

CVSROOT:	/usr/cvs
Changes by:	wagner at birch.	09/07/24 14:19:48

Modified files:
	cm3/m3-sys/m3cc/src/: m3makefile

Log message:
	add support for omitting unnecessary m3cc builds during regression tests:

	If WORKSPACE is set in the environment and PREBUILT_CM3CG is set,
	this file is just used as the build result. No further checks are
	performed.

	This is of course a hack, but our current resources of build servers
	are heavily loaded by continually compiling the cm3cg backend, which
	is not necessary in most cases. We can detect via CVS when it _is_.