[M3commit] CVS Update: cm3

Jay Krell jkrell at elego.de
Fri Jun 26 14:44:02 CEST 2009

	cm3/m3-sys/cminstall/src/config-no-install/: Linux.common

Log message:
	My Gentoo system (came preinstalled, fit-pc) has no /usr/lib/libl.a.
	It does have /usr/lib/libfl.a.
	On my Debian, /usr/lib/libl.a is a symlink to /usr/lib/libfl.a.
	m3-tools/pp probes for first if SYSTEM_LIBS contains lex-yacc and
	if so uses it, else checks for flex-bison and uses it.
	It fails to link on Gentoo. One could remove the lex-yacc entry
	but that might break anyone that uses it specifically/only.
	One could reverse the probing in pp, but leaves anyone else
	broken who follows this reasonable algorithm.
	Therefore, change lex-yacc from -ll to -lfl, which should be
	highly compatible all around. Presumably no (GNU)Linux system
	has a libl.a that isn't just a link to libfl.a, or at least
	no (GNU)Linux system has libl.a but doesn't also have libfl.a and
	there'd be any need to favor libl.a, presumably.