[M3commit] CVS Update: cm3

Randy Coleburn rcolebur at scires.com
Mon Jun 29 16:03:20 CEST 2009

Jay:
I can craft a Windows Installer for CM3 if that will save you some time working other issues.  Let me know.
Regards,
Randy Coleburn

>>> Jay <jay.krell at cornell.edu> 6/28/2009 12:39 PM >>>

Fyi I misjudged the Caphyon product.
It has a command line that can edit projects, which works well for starting with a project with no files and you just say /addfolder and it adds everything.
And the gui is very good.