[M3commit] CVS Update: cm3

Jay Krell jkrell at elego.de
Sun Mar 8 22:04:35 CET 2009

	cm3/m3-libs/m3core/src/unix/Common/: Uucontext.c Uucontext.i3
	cm3/m3-libs/m3core/src/unix/Common/context/setjmp/: context.c
	                                                    context.h
	                                                    m3makefile

Log message:
	Wrap up the context functions in functions prefixed with Uucontext__
	in particular so that systems that have the functions in some versions
	but not others do not have a name clash when we provide them.
	In particular, Darwin got the functions in 10.5.
	Wrapping a vararg function for which there is no version that takes
	a va_list (counterexample: sprintf/vsprintf) is problematic and
	we have a hardcoded limit (makecontext).

	And of course rename our implementations for systems without (Darwin <10.5, OpenBSD).