[M3commit] CVS Update: cm3

Jay jay.krell at cornell.edu
Mon May 11 09:39:16 CEST 2009

ah. Notice that m3_load/m3_store mark a lot of things volatile.

I'm trying out a wild guess and marking "v" volatile before the offseting in those functions..

I guess though you've revealed the answer -- strive for like I said -- mark anything volatile referenced in finally or such. Er, anything referenced both in try and finally, something like that. Initial lameness would be all locals in a function with try/finally/lock. And, gosh, I hope they don't enregister globals. :(

You'd want some volatile on globals too.

Only the uses in a try where the function also references them in a finally.

Maybe the old behavior is easy to restore??

 - Jay