[M3commit] CVS Update: cm3

Jay jay.krell at cornell.edu
Mon May 11 09:42:55 CEST 2009

ps: We load/store everything as a bitfield as I understand..I wonder if that is a problem, like, given that bitfields aren't addressible..

(which is not to say that they can't be volatile, and bitfields are often used to "map to hardware interfaces" so maybe this is irrelevant)

Tony -- your change..is it reasonable/useful in light of larger related -O3 breakage?

 - Jay