[M3commit] CVS Update: cm3

Jay Krell jkrell at elego.de
Mon Nov 2 13:30:05 CET 2009

	cm3/m3-libs/m3core/src/thread/WIN32/: Tag:
	                                      release_branch_cm3_5_8
	                                      ThreadWin32.i3
	                                      ThreadWin32.m3
	                                      ThreadWin32C.c

Log message:
	Remove idle thread code.
	I had recently bumped the idle thread count to 0 and the
	code is gone in head.
	However this was in response to heap corruption that was ultimately
	found to be caused by something else, so maybe maybe maybe
	we should restore this code for a performance gain. Maybe.