[M3commit] CVS Update: cm3

Jay K jay.krell at cornell.edu
Wed Nov 4 07:26:22 CET 2009

I already had the nearly working makecontext code before you sent the link.

  Wrote it months ago.

Using sigalstack is much more portable?

I'll try to get to it at some point..not soon/no promises.

 - Jay

From: hosking at cs.purdue.edu
To: jkrell at elego.de
Date: Tue, 3 Nov 2009 12:17:39 -0500
CC: m3commit at elegosoft.com
Subject: Re: [M3commit] CVS Update: cm3

Great catch!  Hooray.

Did you consider using the sigaltstack trick to implement makecontext rather than trolling around in the jmpbuf?