[M3commit] CVS Update: cm3

Jay Krell jkrell at elego.de
Thu Nov 5 18:26:30 CET 2009

	cm3/m3-libs/m3core/src/unix/Common/: Tag: release_branch_cm3_5_8
	                                     Uexec.i3 Unix.i3
	                                     Uprocess.i3 Usched.i3
	                                     Uugid.i3 Uuio.i3

Log message:
	Trivial merge/copy from head: remove external pragamas on interfaces,
	add one functions to correlate (just on vfork -- in our current
	scheme functions need their own anyway to affect the rename, except
	that vfork cannot be wrapped without violating Posix spec (and
	we never use vfork, we use fork instead, fork is just as fast
	(or slow, Cygwin) on all our platforms, vfork is left here just
	for some sort of compat..though it isn't even exactly compatible (NetBSD?)))))