[M3commit] CVS Update: cm3

Jay K jay.krell at cornell.edu
Mon Nov 9 01:16:30 CET 2009

Is it really? Thread.Init vs. Thread.InitActivations?

I undid it because I was undoing other stuff but this part seems ok to me.

It is sometimes easier to see relationships by inlining, when one small function calls another, I actually can't see enough on my screen at once (as opposed to the more normal problem of functions being too long to see enough).

ThreadBase vs. RunThread there are issues there, I'll leave it as you left it.

 - Jay